Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wedding Week: A Conclusion

Friends, thanks for sticking with us for the past week. Or if you are just now joining and you'd like to kill 4 hours of your life stalking one day of mine... It's not creepy, it's blogging and boring so at your own risk.

It was a fun week for me to post eveyday and share our pictures and joy with you. But here's the kicker, our wedding week might be over but our marriage will last at least as long as this blog. So if you enjoyed this, hopefully you'll enjoy our newlywed life too as we explore this vocation. Tim and I love that you're reading and we would love your comments and emails too. It's a crazy, busy, new, and fun time of our life and we are so happy to have this blog be a part of it. So stick around, or not. I'll be rambling either way.
Out of order but I put the four pictures that I do have from our rehearsal dinner up here. The dinner was late but was perfect and beautifully put on. Thank you John and Judy and the decorating committee.
Missing my sisters every time I look at this picture.
And if you ever ask Tim to take a picture of you, he does this. You know how many Tim selfies I have on my computer as a result? Too many, he's my blog editor and personal photographer.
This is the only picture I got with Tim and I at the dinner, hence why I didn't make this it's very own post. You're welcome.

That's all there is, there isn't any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment