Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wedding Week: An Introduction

It's Wedding Week!



That's not an actual thing, I completely made it up. But it is the week where I will lose all four of my followers for the sake of posting obscene amounts of photos of one day of my life. A celebration! The posts will go in chronological order. I can feel the anticipation building. And if, by the end of the week, I still have anyone scrolling through pictures, it'll be a Wedding Week miracle!

What's the occasion of Wedding Week? Well, I'm glad you asked. We are celebrating the fact that it took me only a month and a half to blog about the biggest day of my life thus far. AND it is so I can subject Tim to looking through each and every one of these posts on every special day in our lives; Wedding Anniversaries, Valentines Day, Christmas Eve, Engagement Anniversaries, Birthdays, Dating Anniversaries, Flag Day, every day I'm feeling hormonal. You get the gist. This will be the week that I immortalize one day for as long as Internet shall live. You're welcome.

Posting part numero one tomorrow and dos on Tuesday and I'll see how long I can drag the week out just because of all of your insistent requests (cue the crickets). 
ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes. YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read to self time is about to get a lot more exciting for Emily Laoshi!

    ReplyDelete