Sunday, April 20, 2014

Marriage Weekend

Guess what. Tim came to DC for a marriage weekend. It really can't be described as anything else. We had hours and hours of marriage prep. Which was wonderful and also really taxing. Fr. Christian is so good to work with our long distance struggles and dedicate a long weekend to us. It was really great to spend so much time preparing for the rest of our lives, Tim has a post in the works about the significance of it for us so I wont go too far and ruin that for y'all.


So it was so good to spend time with him and take him to some of our stomping grounds. Otherwise known as Kelly's Irish Times.


And the weekend was full of some other fantastic surprises by the names of Sarah and Steve. 



And remember when I told you who my favorite dancing partner was? Well Tim might have been a bit jealous.


So we had a big community brunch on Sunday. I love these people more than you could ever know and the blessing of living with people who build you to Christ all while making you laugh until you cry is the best thing ever. I suggest it to anyone who ever has the opportunity.


Ryan and Steve will be altar serving at our wedding this summer, they took this weekend as time to practice with Fr. Christian.


A new meaning to Boys Couch.







After the joy-filled weekend, we still have many more things to do toward marriage preparedness, but I am certain that I am ready to share my life and my loved ones with this man.


No comments:

Post a Comment