Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Glee Club Groupie and other Tim Sightings

So Tim is in the Notre Dame Glee Club. And the Glee Club goes on tour for fall and spring breaks. And apparently we have gotten to the point in our relationship where I follow. So Glee Club Groupie award of the year goes to me, I claim it.

We met Tim and Sam about an hour north of WPB on Sunday after their concert so they could stay with us for the night before their concert the next day about an hour south of us.
These were taken in the parking lot waiting for the concert to end, I get nervous/excited every time before I see him so it'll be weird when that is no longer a thing. Of note: BURNT.
And Shan found my winter coat in the trunk and decided it was cold enough to use it...
Parking Lot Photo Shoots, tell me you don't all do em.
When we got back to WPB we went to dinner on the beach. Mom and Shan split a drink that came in a bucket. Classy? #SpringBreak06
And then, being the college students that we are, we all ordered the cheese burger that came with a free tequila shot, because it's a free shot?
Tim's first ever, he hated it. Again, note the burn.
The next day was a beach day where I remained covered the whole time because of aforementioned burn.

And no STB included blog post is complete without a MK&A pic.
I insta-ed this pic and it got a lot of love so I thought I would share the original.
And here it is, the Glee Club in the most sun burnt state I have ever seen them.
And my man, I was so lucky to be able to see him on that trip. Thanks for letting me stalk your life hun.


And these two are some keepers. Thanks for those Shan.

No comments:

Post a Comment