Friday, April 18, 2014

A Catch All

A post for all the things that are blog worthy but not documented enough for individual posts. Plus, do you see how behind I am?

^^ We had a Friday Night Event where we invited 100 (mostly) girls over to the House to paint their own pottery. I am so happy with how my mug turned out! If you are looking to host a party in the DC area, definitely look them up to bring their mobile studio to you.^^


^^The people who love me know I love puzzles. The picture on the right is of my puzzle table, a permanent fixture in my room. The people I live with have heard me praise the art of the puzzle a nauseating amount, but why not one more time? I love puzzles. When working on a puzzle you get to see your progress. You know that there truly is only one right answer. You feel so accomplished when you are working on it. You can sit down for hours with it or just do a piece here and there. I love puzzles. I use them to de-stress. If only I had more time to do more puzzles. But I do have many a puzzle to do! 

Imagine my joy and excitement when I get to my mailbox immediately after taking my first day of comprehensive exams to see a puzzle in my mailbox. My favorite, Larabean, had mailed me a 250 piece puzzle of Tim and I! So I took it into the Campus Ministry Lounge and did it right there before going to study for day two. And then Annie saw the giraffe puzzle and thought of me. This one is still in progress but I love it and her so much! Thank you ladies!^^


^^We had next years House community over for Prayer Time and Fun Time. And no community time in our House is complete without Gaga ball so...^^

^^Did you guys know that April 8th was Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's? Well it was, so I hit up some Phish Food before going to dinner for Shannon's Birthday in Silver Spring.^^

^^I discovered this selfie when loading pictures onto my computer for this post. Too good not to include.^^

^^ Last week Shannon and I hosted Confessions and Chipotle in Regan Hall. The casual life of a student minister. We hope you stopped by and got one of our hundred burritos, thanks Ines!^^



^^And then remember those people I told you were going to be huge in my life? Well they are. And we had a great Community evening where I think I speak for everyone when I say we grew really close that night. I am so blessed to know them all. They are doing wonderful things for our campus and I cannot wait to see how they are able to glorify Him with the rest of their lives. Our night was super fun and started with dinner on the Basilica mall.^^

^^Anthony had a child, burrito #1: Hector Tres.^^

^^Annie has some pretty amazing photo-bombing skills.^^

^^These guys are less awkward than they look. I think.^^

^^ Fab Five.^^

^^Joe's creative angle photography skills.^^

^^Finally, we started off Holy Week at CUA with Campus Wide Stations of the Cross. It was candlelit and beautiful and one of my favorite Catholic U traditions.



Well, thanks for bearing with me as I documented my Senior Spring. Less than a month til graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment