Sunday, April 27, 2014

FDB

Founders Day Ball. My absolute favorite. Enjoy a dance at a beautiful location without having to leave CUA. Take advantage of the weather and the campus with the best student body this District has to offer. Have I sold you yet? Okay great.

FDB is planned by Program Board and occurs in a huge open tent by our very own basilitron. Photo-ops galore so prepare yourself for a picture oriented post.

The whole House was there with a Polaroid camera and propurtunities.




Cubicle friends are friends for life.


This pretty lady helped me use this night as hair and make-up trials for the big day. She works hard to make me look good, I repay her in dining-dollar Starbucks. You can decide for yourself if it's a fair trade.

I love, love, love this lady. I am so glad we got to live together this year because I do not think I would have survived without her.

Love life. Love yourself. Love Renew.

Dancing faces are the best kind of faces.

I am 89% positive that I am dancing to single ladies with my residents here. I love them a whole heck of lot.

I was invited to be STB's date to the RA social at the end of the night. It included ice cream and karaoke. So to you, Regan Roses, I present 3/4 of Regan singing Ignition. Wish I had videoed.

No comments:

Post a Comment