Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SB: WPB

I need to stop apologizing for doing this and just accept it as fact that I am incompetent and incapable of getting a post up within the month that it happened. When it came time to prioritize my life it went like this:
-Prepare to Study for Comps.
-Pretend as if I am accomplishing something in wedding prep while really I'm on Pintrest.
-Study for Comps for 8 billion hours.
- Friends, new and old. (Ryan that was for you, do you read it? This is a test.)
- Ministry.
-Renew, love you ladies.
-Pretend to study for Comps.
-Luaupalooza.
-Take Comps.
-Catch up on Greys on Hulu.
-Pass Comps.
- Live in Leahy, as will happen.
Start a puzzle(thanks to some really great people).
and then:
-Blog about all of those things.

So here it is, I went to West Palm Beach for Spring Break 2014. Shannon and I met up with my mom there for the week. Our first weekend was shared with some of my sibs and the last weekend we went to Ines' house. Tim came somewhere in the middle: expect a separate post in about 3 months.


It was so great to meet Christine that weekend.

Hilarity of this story that Shan is so tired of me telling but it's too great not to document permanently. My mom is a naturally dark person working off a Hawaiian tan who had been in Florida for a week. Shannon is a naturally fair skinned Irish lady who is coming off the plane from the Tundra. She was wearing pants and Sperry's. My mom went over to stand next to her so my sister, her friends and I laughed at the comparison. My mom, confused, in seriousness looked down and pondered aloud, "Are you wearing socks?" Nope.

She's the best though isn't she?

The week was such a great girls week filled with wine and weddings 24/7.
*And Mary-Kate and Ashley of Course*

Toward the end of the week, as mentioned we went to Ines' definitively-not-in-Miami home. It was wonderful to spend time with her fam. And the Holy Fam. I cannot thank you enough for this amazingly thoughtful gift that will be with Tim and I and our family for the rest of our lives.
While with the Zanotti's we were treated like Princesses in a way we truly did not deserve. Thank you so so much for your hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment