Wednesday, October 9, 2013

HoCo es Loco

This post is dedicated to all those that we love who had to miss Homecoming weekend for one reason or another. 
 We really missed you/ Fr. Marek saying "so great"?
A picture with EKB for you RyGL. we were both on a bus stop in Bummertown, USA without you.






I think these pictures speak for themselves. It is tradition for the seniors to join the alumni tailgate and so we did, with some pretty stellar alumni might I add. 
And some pretty great looking friends too.

We waiting in line for a ruhl long time, but Times played Beyonce and all was forgiven.
My date (as always), the air conditioner. I'd dance with him any day over anybody else. Yeah you heard me Tim, sowhat, whocares?!?

Again we missed you friends but we tried to go on without ya, it wasn't the same but we made the most of it and lived to tell the tale, Hey-oh. 

This post is so college, I know. Don't judge me. And whatever it's Senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment