Friday, October 18, 2013

Charm City

I had the intention of posting once a day for the whole week to catch up over here at My Life, My Sweetness but then life happened and what can you do? So we try and try again and here goes:

About forever and a half ago we went to Baltimore just for the night. We stayed in the inner harbor (so don't worry mom, my life was never threatened) and meandering after that. The weather was beauteous and such. Like seriously, tank tops in October... STAHP.

I went with a classy bunch of ladies to the Cheesecake Factory and is was... YES.

Baltimore **The Greatest City in America**

It was so good to hang out with Brooke, Meredith, and Greta. We were bummed H&M was closed because we gabbed too long at dinner but Barnes & Noble was so worth it. (I so need to read the new Sarah Dessen book, I just need to.)

All in all, we had a grand event! Loved it, and these people. 

And my bus buddy. Hey-oh Max, you're looking awfully freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment