Wednesday, October 14, 2015

One Handed

Gemma loves to be held. It's no wonder as after a stream full of visitors she was spoiled and never put down and now she won't nap anywhere but in my arms. Don't get me wrong I love snuggling my daughter but it has called for a bit of a lifestyle change. I must now accomplish even the smallest tasks with her in my arms which is more challenging than you'd think. And definitely more time consuming.

Making a sandwich.
Paying bills.
Vacuuming the house.
Brewing a pot of coffee.
Eating dinner.
Typing a blog post.
Dusting the bedroom.
Doing my hair.
Etc.

All one handed. And I think that by the end of the baby years for our little family I might even be ambidextrous... I don't work or shower or cook anymore so these are the things I'm impressed with.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you switch arms so you don't become lopsided.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahha! Next time you see me I'll be walking with a tilt!

      Delete