Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wintertime

Now that I have taken to binge blogging, I am finally catching up. So here is my catch all post for everything that has happened in the past two months that I never wrote about. Not because these things weren't important but because I have been a complete failure about taking pictures so life is limited ya know?

We went ice skating our first Friday back in DC after Christmas break. (What? I told you I was far behind.) And by we I really mean they. Because you heard it here first, this girl does not ice skate. She just doesn't. Ask Tim how I reacted when he planned our first date to be at an ice skating rink. Go on, ask him. Okay fine, I'll tell you. I just didn't go. 
((Never mind my grainy iPhone 4 photos this post))

Ice skating was at the sculpture garden on the mall and it was very picturesque and most everyone else enjoyed it.

Then there was Meg's Birthday a week later. 
Love the Lyssy's^ and the crew below.
...sorry you were cut out Ant. But I bet this doesn't happen often to ya so no, not really all that sorry. Now you know what it's like to be short and always unable to see...
I love that Max is wearing the light^ and these ladies make up the fab five.

Friends who are twenty-fun.

And then there was Renew day of Recollection at the Shrine of St. Anthony.
That time when Nicole's car broke down on the way to the Super Bowl party and we had a party of our own in the Giant parking lot. A little car trouble wont set us back ya know? And why should it?
The highlight of the Wizards basketball game, the jump roping little nuggs. Seriously best part.

So there we go, back up to speed. No more complaints. I know all four of my followers were readying themselves to riot over this. So riot no more. And enjoy your snow day tomorrow DC.


No comments:

Post a Comment