Monday, March 24, 2014

Ladies Day and Other Quality Girl Time

Recently my life has been abundantly filled with GTs with my lovely female friends. But seriously, girls nights on girls nights on ladies day on more girls nights. It makes me realize just how blessed I am.  But seriously. It has swarmed me with those cheesy warm and fuzzies all weekend long. When going into my senior year, I was totally concerned with my lack of senior friends. I mean they exist, but at the same time my closest friends tend to be older or younger. I was worried that it would put a few  wah-wah moments in my senior year. Cause, I am a complaining college student who thinks that these are the most important things in life. Sorry for my melodrama.
 
Anyway, get to the point Rylee, which is that I still have these lady frands in my life and it is the absolute best. I thank God that they didn’t leave the district so I can still play with them.  It was the most random weekend with late night birthday ice cream while cuddling on a couch, ladies day with free mimosas at a rugby game(?), girls wine and cheese night complete with a sing-a-long of early 00s hits (like hit clips hits), pryz dropping, Regan Roses crafternoons, Sleepovers with Shan (as per the usual), etc. etc. and on and on.
 
Land the plane: got it. I love the fact that I am surrounded by wonderful, beautiful, confident, and comedic women. It assures me of who I am and of my own femininity. I don’t know, basically I have just learned that it doesn’t matter if I have friends in my grade as long as I have friends that make me happy and build me to be the best me. I guess that seems like a no-brainer but I was able to have that fact hit me over the head and my prayer for y’all is that you have the same, and if you don’t that you will be able to find ‘em. They exist, I promise.
 
((My lack of photo taking this weekend was disappointing, my B. And as always, apologies for the grainy nature of my iPhone 4))
 
 


 
More coming (out of order) on Senior Retreat and Spring Break Shortly. Hold me to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment