Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Questions we NEVER tire of hearing

... As long as you never tire of our responses... deal?

So, I just got off a mid-afternoon Skype call with Tim and it was the best. The actual best. A little splash of joy and hilarity in the middle of your day, just what every long distance relationship yearns for. If only it could be a daily occurrence. Anyway, Tim and I got to joking about questions we get asked all too frequently and how we wished we could answer them. I was laughing, so I thought I'd share because that's what blogs are for?

Are you so excited to get married?
Mildly, but I mean it's whatever.

You got in to Boston College, would Rylee go to Boston with you?
I mean yea... we will be married?

The wedding is in August?!?! That's so soon! Have you started planning?
Naw, I just plan on throwing something together the night before.

It's a barn wedding? Do you want to see my pintrest board?
Yuuuusssss. (Who am I kidding I totally do, this sarcasm is a lie)

How will you afford to live in Boston?
Well, what happens when you get a job is you work and they pay you money, you live on that money.

You bought your dress?
Yes.
Do you know what it looks like?
I would hope.
Can I see it?
Well, now that you mention it, I am wearing it under my jeans and sweatshirt so let me get on that.

Oh, you're going out to DC next weekend? Are you going to see Rylee when you're out there?
...

Are you ready to be not long distance anymore?
That's kinda the point.

I apologize for my snarkiness, you don't deserve it. We really do love talking about our preparation for this Vocation, wedding celebration, and the next phase of our lives. We love your questions and curiosity and hope this doesn't make me look like that brat that I am. As a peace offering I give you a picture for this very wordy post while we all day dream of warmer days amongst this spring snow.

1 comment:

  1. I just maybe peed my pants. Thank you for your joy, sarcasm, and love.

    ReplyDelete