Sunday, August 7, 2016

She's Just My Sister

There is very little I am more proud of than being a 'Magee Girl.' 4 girls in 5 years. One bathroom. But let's be clear, 4 different wardrobes with very specific rules on borrowing clothes. We can't pretend it's all rainbows and sunshine. 
And this past week we added a 5th Magee girl to our mix! 5 girls in 5 cities using blogging to stay in touch. know that I am completely aware of all the cliches. But don't knock it til you try it because a shared google drive and text message threads turns out to be a phenomenal way to stay in touch every day.
And so I present to you She's Just My Sister, a shared blog for my sisters and me. Mostly, I will still be posting here at My Life, My Sweetness but will be writing some collaborative and some individual posts over there a few times a month. I'd love if you followed along.

No comments:

Post a Comment