Thursday, August 18, 2016

Expert Movers

Just a little photo dump of that time we moved from Boston to DC. To recap our crazy, I flew with Gemma while Tim drove the largest size possible Uhaul by himself. Then I flew back to Boston 2 days later to give my final exams, finish cleaning our Boston apartment, and drive the car down. Thank goodness for friends in both places for their man power, countless hours of help, willingness to distract our baby, excitement about a shared road trip, and acceptance of pizza as payment. We love you a billion times. 
Deja vu to two years earlier...
Gemma takes after her mother in her emotions toward packing... save all the Raising Helens until the end.
Moving morning picture... I'll always love you Duncklee.
So we loaded on a Friday, moved and unloaded on a Saturday, returned the truck on a Sunday and I started work on that Monday. 
Oh yeah, and somewhere in there I badly sprained my foot just in time for my first day...
Needless to say we were all exhausted and just finished unpacking right about yesterday.

1 comment: