Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Life Lately

I'm just going to dump some pictures and some moments I want to document forever so I can move on to bragging about our Florida vacation so far. In the meantime I will use my daughters screaming in public to help me work on humility...
Her bumbo and her hands are the tops right now. 
Steve had us over for lunch one afternoon and she got to meet Gary, her cousin by extension...
Before I returned to work Gemma and I joined Abby and Anna for birthday festivities at the Aquarium. And you know I love the Aquarium.
The smile has become more and more frequent over the past week and so much babbling. 
Adventures to Foxborough and with her new stroller. And sweaters with dad. Also, a tongue discovery which is just plain adorable.
Finally, Tim's mom was with us until Christmas break which was a blessing for so many reasons, one of which was the opportunity for a date night. Our first date night with alcohol in maybe a year. Bless you Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment