Friday, December 11, 2015

Bernadette the Tree

We got our tree last weekend. We went to the Christmas Tree Sale at my school again and this year we got a girl, Bernadette. I'm happy and she smells lovely. 
It was a georgeous day for December as compared to last (Grey) December. 
Inside the school is a Winter Wonderland of sorts and Gemma met Santa for the first time and did fabulously. 
My trophies, the husband and baby that make me popular with my students.
Gemma was no help putting the tree up or decorating it. Waiting for her to start pulling her weight.
Saint Nicholas came on Sunday with a special doughnut toy in the teeniest little boots.
 Starting the tradition that dad gets to choose the helper to put the Angel on the tree...
 Even if the helper would rather not.
Merry Christmas from the Kenneys and the Christmas Jammies. 
And a cranky baby with Grandma (who made us a perfect Tree Skirt!).

1 comment: