Friday, December 4, 2015

Gemma- 2 Months

Gemma Brigid: 2 Months on November, 26th
I pulled out ye old head band for a photo shoot and this picture sums her up perfectly. I feel like she is always making this face with the lack of neck and cheeks in excess. And don't get me started on the side eye...
I had Tim help me with the pictures so she is never looking at the camera but it's better to know that she is looking at dad instead.
At two months she's a happy baby who talks and talks and look at those smiles. She love the back of the phone (FaceTime) and hates tummy time. She still is pretty happy in her car seat and stroller and only tolerates the baby carrier. She doesn't hate headbands most of the time which makes me the happiest. She hates taking medicine and loves the bath. It's pretty wonderful for her to be awake and aware for so much of the day.
And the hair is coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment