Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tim and Kate Plus Fate

Here I am in my natural habitat, documenting life events almost a month after they occur. This time around? Tim and Kate's Cape Cod Wedding. CUA friends rented a house for a long weekend and had a blast celebrating two beautiful peoples nuptials.
Pre-mass selfies with the program distributers.
The most stunning bride and Franciscan Altar servers.
It was such a privilege to celebrate the Sacrament with this beautiful couple. And some post-sacrament celebration at the house before the pre-reception celebration cocktail hour with antique cars. And of course the big celebration reception followed by the post-reception celebration/ after-party at the BBC. Pictures to follow:

As games were played you can see what my priority was... eating all of the food out of the fridge.
Don't judge my shoes, even my pretty flip-flops wouldn't fit my feet that weekend.
There's something to be said for the kind of friends who can pick up exactly where things left off because while everything around us is changing, I take joy in these constants.
A beautiful reception and the cars as I mentioned.
By far the fiercest thing I have ever heard of anyone doing in a wedding dress. 
So it was a beautiful day with the most beautiful people. Thanks for inviting us to share in the joy Tim and Kate! I'm excited to share about the rest of the Cape Weekend soon...

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell if it's ryan or drew in some of those photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell if it's ryan or drew in some of those photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experience with such a wonderful wedding!! Can I also book this place for my wedding reception which will be on 11th January? If not then please suggest me some good NY venues.

    ReplyDelete