Monday, September 7, 2015

Meet the McGerveys

Just a brief recap of one of the highlights of my summer: One of my very best friends from high school got married in the Basilica almost exactly a year after us. It provided a phenomenal excuse to visit home for a month, wear a floor length dress while pregnant, and have an impromptu 5 year High School reunion. All while celebrating the nuptials of Liz and Chuck of course!
Bridesmaids at the rehearsal.
Bonding with nephews, the cutest. And I'm a stalker.
Post rehearsal dinner bar time.
We got our hair done and got ready in these beautiful robes that Liz gifted us. Mine is even maternity which you best believe is coming to the hospital with me.
The photographer set up her lighting so I took advantage of capturing one semi-quality iPhone pic.
Tim and his gaggle of sisters arriving late as usual.
I wore heels, I did it and only with the support of someone to lean on.
Just the usual party bus bar tending. Perks of having a generous husband, Tim transported coolers and found necessary cups for the bus all while we took pictures!
Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters.
He's so great that at one point in the night, I needed to sit to recover from all the dancing and permanently swollen feet and he even messages them... How did I get so lucky?
One year later and all the good things stay the same. Also our color coordination is on point.
I wish I had better pictures of Liz and Chuck because holy stunning. It was a beautiful day for their exchange of vows and I'm so excited to see them grow in their vocation. Really to grow alongside them. And we are so excited to add another member to our crew.

1 comment: