Tuesday, September 1, 2015

This Month

I just made Tim take about 80 pictures of me and this bump of mine because I was able to find something off about each one. Maybe it was my swollen limbs or tired eyes or crazy hair. Most likely it was the awkward question of where to place the hands. But leave it to me to find something wrong with every image. Finally, I had to give myself a swift kick in the butt and remember that this is not a professional photo shoot and Tim has better things to be doing. This picture is for posterity sake. This picture is for Lady Kenney someday. This picture is for me to be able to look back on and laugh as I am 9 months pregnant with number 2 and thought that this was a big baby bump.
So here it is, my way to commemorate September 1st. Happy Birth Month Baby Girl (you hear that?!? You better come this month!)! 37 Weeks pregnant today and we are on her schedule now. I hesitantly admit that I think everything is ready and now we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment