Friday, June 20, 2014

Hoarder Status?

My computer was running super duper slow. Has been for awhile now. It was starting to make me nervous that my beloved and extinct Macbook was on it's last leg. But fear not fellow friends! My computer is not dying. It is just full, full, FULL to the brim. So I am trying to rid myself of these things and bring my computer back to the pace of my life, speedy quick. But where to start?
The place that has the most use. Pictures. Because on my itty-bitty computer I somehow managed to store 25,000+ pictures. What? I mean I knew it was full of 2 cameras worth of pictures. And I knew I lacked the external hard-drive I needed. But who takes that many pictures in 4.5 years? Me I guess.

Now, you should know that in most areas of life I am the furthest from hoarder. I actually scoff at Tim who has a serious problem. I tend to remain emotionally unattached and throwing things away gives me such a thrill it makes people uncomfortable. So, what the heck am I doing hoarding pictures? So I knocked some sense into myself and am deleting. And deleting and deleting and deleting. But I wanted to remember some of the gems that I held on to for some reason or another, or no reason at all. And to some people who read this post, there will be great memories attached, and to most they will see this and question if I have a serious problem. Have fun looking at hoarder-girls blast from the past.

Note: These are in no particular order.
Also, some are included less for the image itself and more for the fact that I had about 30 similar images without cause.



Kudos to the usual camera theif suspects. Madeline, you should be glad that I didn't include any of your selfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment