Monday, September 2, 2013

Stuck in the Suburbs.

To round out my trip to Boston, I shall now document my few days in the suburbs of Foxboro, Mass.
So documentation:

New England Parishes are all "When I see their happy faces smiling back at me, I know there's no greater feeling than the love of family. And where can you go-oh-oh-oh when the world don't treat you right? The answer is ho-oh-oh-oh-me. That's the one place that you'll find. 7th Heaven. Ah-oooh 7th Heaven." And yes I knew that from memory, no copy-n-pasting here, and yes I sang out loud as I typed. Judge me.

Since when did suburbia have adorable brunch spots? 
Amen to post-mass brunch, and Amen to drinks in Mason jars.

And do you know S.T.B.? Well if you don't you should, and if you do then you know W.B.F.


So hello to you Shannon working at Wards Berry Farm, and deliciously fresh lunch.

Shan's dad was so wonderful to me and went out of his way to ensure that I had a complete New England experience. I don't hate it. And they gave me the purple plate, thanks friends.


The trip ended with selfies for dayz because it was the last weekend of summer and my first time in a bathing suit. Worthy of documenting? I think so. Or maybe not. Either way, it happened and is now public. You're welcome.

And pretty lady Shannon, thank you for showing me around your home town and all of your hospitality. I loved it and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment