Friday, September 13, 2013

Roses of Regan

The ladies of Regan Hall are truly some of the most beautiful women you will ever meet,
 let me show you.
So Lindsey and the RAs planned a charter signing for these women to agree to and exemplify the characteristics of a Rose of Regan.

I apologize for the poor quality of my iPhone camera mixed with fluorescent's... but what are you gonna do? Not post pictures? I don't think sooooooooo.....

A charter was signed, a toast was shared, and the roses were distributed
Beautiful People (kind of like that one season ABC family show with Brooke's mom from One Tree Hill... Anyone?) right?


It takes three to tango? On the ground floor it does, and we like it that way.
And these three? I am most positive that you, the blog, will be seeing much much more of these three ladies.






Stick around, it is going to be a fan-tab-u-lous year with the roses of Regan, iPromise you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment