Friday, April 22, 2016

It's Fun to be Featured

Brooke is a Senior at CUA and we run in all the same circles. Like as much overlap as could be possible I think. Anyway she has a beautiful blog where she focuses on Uniquely Catholic Brides and Brides-to-be. It was fun to write for her and to share a bit about our wedding and marriage. You should definitely check it out. Of course I left out the details of how much of a bridezilla I really was becuause that doesn't seem to fit with the image of a Catholic bride, ya know?


Anyway, it's like Wedding Week in April!

3 comments:

  1. You were not a bridezilla at all. I can only hope I stay as calm as you did. Loved her post too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, your memory is distorted on this one because of the surgery and the scooter...

      Delete
  2. ^ Rylee = Polar Opposite of Bridezilla.

    ReplyDelete