Saturday, April 2, 2016

Easter 2016


Gemmas first easter. I wasn't planning to buy her anything, just stick things she's already been gifted into a basket and call it a day because she would never know. But it is way too easy to buy things for this sweet girl. And so, while pushing Gemma in a  stroller, we bought Gemma an outfit set and collection of Beginner Books from Costco. I am dreading the day when I have to go out and shop without her. 
The banana was a true Alleluia because mom didn't even try to mix veggies in with it! And we already had the soft bunny from before she was born! Happy Easter!
I put her in an adorable hand-me-down dress and a sweater and bonnet from my baby days (thanks mom for saving!
Before heading out for the day I changed her into her second outfit (thanks Nana) to welcome Spring and wear pants.
We enjoyed an Easter Sunday in the city while Liz and Chuck were in town and of course I put her in another Bonnet! What is Easter for anyway?
Her favorite part of Easter was mom and dad filling her tray with eggs for her to throw off, repeat.
I hope your Easter Octave is so jovial and you are getting excited for Divine Mercy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment