Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dress Up

The thing about babies in costumes is that every day feels like Halloween. In some small way, every time I get Gemma dressed I am picking her costume for her overly-documented day, so what made this day any different? But I'll post anyway.
 We were gifted this adorable headband crown so I thought I would have her dress up as a princess but with our test drive on All Hallows Eve Eve, I figured that she might never forgive me.
 And besides, we spent the entire day on Halloween with family exploring Boston so we tucked our little one into her carseat/ stroller and a slightly too large "Very Hungry Caterpillar" costume/ blanket/ sleep sack/ thing.
She stayed toasty and loved it significantly more than her crown ensemble so we figure that her Halloween costume can just continue to make itself useful through a Boston winter. Be prepared for this to make a frequent appearance as she grows into a caterpillar.

No comments:

Post a Comment