Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New England Summer

Some miscellaneous images from our very first New England summer.
Summer started with the best roommate and every day bringing another excuse for desserts.
Baseball screams summer to me and its even better to enjoy the games with friends.
My New England stint of the summer was remarkably lazy. I didn't accomplish a whole lot which is big news for me. I spent days in air conditioning and binge watched my fair share of Netflix. But even if I don't have lengthy to-do lists crossed off or anything to show for my time off, I'm not necessarily mad with how I spent my time. I relaxed. I enjoyed a lot of me-time before it become near impossible. I did crafts, shopping, research, and reading to get myself excited for this little girl and that's fine by me. We are in South Bend now and are excited for three weeks in the midwest. You know I'll keep you posted, three weeks ex post facto.

No comments:

Post a Comment