Saturday, January 10, 2015

Skating through Life

Disclosure: I am way behind on blogging (surprise, surprise) so the next few are from a long time ago in a land far, far away. Think December.

I don't skate. It's just not something I do. You can ask Tim how it went when, 6 years ago, he tried to take me ice skating for our first date. I'll sum it up, it didn't.
But, when ice skating is disguised with visiting city Christmas lights and quality time with quality people, you best believe that I'll be bundled and taking photos on the sideline.
Merry Christmas with love from the Boston Crew and a smudge on my camera.
I've already mentioned, but for the sake of repetitiveness being my middle name, I love Christmas in the City.
Thanks for having us Boston Commons. They loved spinning around in circles and I loved your concession stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment