Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Christmas with the Magees

Christmas festivities with the Magee side seems to be much better documented. I don't mean to offend or seem to be playing favorites. Really it is just a bi-product of the fact that my mom has a love-love relationship with her camera and I steal all pictures before leaving town.
Murphy's apathetic to the self-timer.
Once a Magee girl, always a Magee girl.
Sibs pic, can you tell?
And though they protest it, the boys still posed in front of the girls picture.
One of the festivities we divyied up to the Magee side was Christmas Eve Mass to see my youngest brother play the trombone. (It was difficult to capture this pic, forgive me Tom) 
We did the rest of Christmas Eve with the Kenney side but we got up early and were at my house before any of my siblings woke up to see if Santa ate the cookies from the night before. Murph was especially excited for his stocking to be opened.

Every year mom and dad get us matching pjs for Christmas day. This year we got Mickey for our upcoming Disney Adventure... 
Other Christmas tradition, the family puzzle.
Which I take very seriously. Puzzles are no joking matter.
Tim and my first Christmas together. Not the first time we spent time together on Christmas, because we have been together for 6 years and we live in the same town, but the first time we went back and forth and back and forth together. And I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment