Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ring-a-Ling, Hear them Ring

Soon it will be Christmas Day. 

Beware: this is a lengthy post of almost all picutres. Scroll at the risk of falling asleep before getting to the end.

Christmas in a big city might be the best reason to be a city-dweller. I'm still trying to decide if I actually mean that but it's definitely top 5. I love the city at Christmas... they just do it so well. 

I've loved DC at Christmas.

I've loved Indianapolis at Christmas.

 I've loved NYC at Christmas.

I've loved Chicago at Christmas.

I've loved Rome at Christmas.


 I've loved Sorrento at Christmas.

 I've loved Paris at Christmas.

Now, I love Boston at Christmas. I'm excited for the rest of the season and the exploring it will bring. But for now, here is Beacon Hill from last weekend:
 
Thanks for a beautiful day of wandering the city, at the most picturesque time, despite the biting cold. Love friends who love Christmas in the city even more than you do.

2 comments: