Monday, December 23, 2013

It Was So Real


So my two best ladies took me out for a night in Georgetown to pretend a Senior Thesis was a figment of my imagination. It was truly wonderful to be with Shannon and Ines and to think about wedding things and not finals, and white dresses instead of senior year. 


We had such a lovely night on the town and it made everything so real. By that I mean that I wasn't just planning a Liturgy and Party but I was planning all of that for me? I don't know why, even as I type this I just feel silly but it really hit home, like out of the park, over the fence, world series kind of stuff.

 

So off to J. Crew bridal salon we went, because do you know Shannon and Ines?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It was actually surreal and even now I cannot put into words the emotion I felt. I had a complete blast but as soon as we left the store I felt confused or drunk as if I gave all the sanity I had left to that Bridal Salon in J. Crew Georgetown. And I did, and I had a week of psycho-Rylee during final exams to prove it.


So here are some of the many, many dresses I tried on. So many styles, so many fabrics, so little time, so much to do, I'd rather spend my day with you. Are you melting inside? Me too. I haven't picked one dress yet, but you'll know when I do and you can see it on August 9th.


1 comment: