Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fanksgiving


Like a sad little Murph, I have gotten lazy. But I am sorry blogoshpere, I did not mean to forget about you. So here's to Thanksgiving. I know, I know, Rylee it's December! but remember friends, don't judge me too hard because Fanksgiving was freaky, freaky late this year. Like way Freaky.

The weather that long weekend was brutal beyond brutal and we didn't get to head north like we traditionally do. Instead, my weekend was as follows:



 On Thanksgiving (yes Shafer, it is odd that Thanksgiving always seems to fall on a Thursday), we cleaned the furnace room because a happy day for the Magee's means a productive one. And then we were sent out to the "Black Friday" madness. Happy Thanksgiving y'all because Friday shop-to-the-death now starts at 2 pm on a Family day. What a sad, sad reality that is this country. And what a sadder life that I participated. But really. We were sent out for TVs and I bought myself some Tupperware. (Merry Christmas Tim!). So happy dayz, Walmart now makes me feel domesticated and stuff... America.


 Then we came home for our feast and everyone in our Fam gets a place card... and waaaaaaaaaay too much dinner scraps.


Grade school basketball tournaments are all the rage this Holiday season.


Channeling my brownie days with this piece of advice; make new friends. But keep the old. One is silver. But the other's gold. A circle is round. It has no end. That's how long I want to be your friend. Ba da boom with the best of the best.


So we met up with friends for a little bit of lazy competition.


And I have but one question for you, How do you like me now?!?!?!?


 Caleb started doing this, it was scary and way to much for us amateurs.


C to the A to the K to the E, that spells CAKE what what baby.


And at the end of the weekend I got to see Timothy. For 9 hours. He told me we would pull an all nighter so we could spend time together but about 3 hours in he starts snoring so that's good. Before passing out I made him pose for this rull ruff photo to prove that he was real, thanks hun, you're a trooper.

Stay warm South Bend.


No comments:

Post a Comment