Saturday, August 2, 2014

Y'all or You Guys

The reason for our Texan Tour was my beautiful cousin Kelly was getting married. Here's some documentation of the festivities, heavy on the images:
My mom didn't actually mean to take this picture but in a weird way, I think it's beautiful.

She was definitely beautiful.




Blog, meet my brother Ryan and godson Gaines.
Thomas is never amused by my moms photo taking obsession. My blog, on the other hand, appreciates it greatly.





This little flower girl has perfected the art before the big day next week.



Copeland walked around dropping petals and enjoyed it so much that she scooped them back into her basket just so she could do it all over again.





It was a great and beautiful celebration but by the end of the night we were all feeling like Cope, ready to hit some Zzz's before waking up at 5 to hit the road. Again, last road trip, bitter or sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment