Monday, August 25, 2014

Guess Who's Back?

Back Again.

As of this morning, we have internet! I should feel guilty about how good it feels. Tim and I spent the last two hours of this morning on our respective computers totally cut off from the real world. The only interaction we shared (or are currently still sharing) involves flipping the computer toward the other, exclaiming, "Look at this!..." So, this could be the beginning of the end. We are catching up on the whole life we missed (Blogs, wedding pictures from guests, pre-season ESPN videos, google mapping our area for the billionth time, the new Taylor Swift song, etc.) and feeling great. Now as I type this though I'm realizing how pathetic it is.

So, we are 16 days newly wedded and our life has been a whirlwind, there is much to be blogged. Posts to expect shortly: Bachelorette Party, Pre-Wedding Chaos, Pre-Wedding people who I owe my life to (the list is lengthy), Wedding, U-hauling across the country, Settling into our Apartment, Honeymooning in coastal Maine, Starting work, and all things about learning to love this new city. As I said, it's been a whirlwind. But it still is so surreal, part of me still feels like I should be at CUA orientation. There have been lots of joy but also lots of feels so I guess you should also prepare yourself for that?

Well I am off to update my About page and google Chinese take out places, and try to convince Tim to watch an episode of Parks and Rec with me as a way to celebrate this land of the living, social media experience. All things important going on around Casa Kenney. In an hour and forty-two minutes my computer will die and maybe when I leave the couch for a charger, I'll make lunch. And then again maybe not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment