Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snowmobiling at the Ritz

After experiencing a *Snow Day* in DC, it reminded me of a real snow day and that well, I've neglected this blog lately and have lots to post about, from eons ago.
So here goes it. As stated previously, we went North for a few days over break... Happy 2014! And we  were invited by another branch of Magee's to go snowmobiling with them. Let me preface that my family is what I would call tame in the area of recreation compared to the rest of our clan. None of us golf, or ski, or water ski, or boat, or hunt, or you get the picture, and every time we are invited to it's like a well why not? when else will we ever...? And that's how we found ourselves wearing every item we packed for our two day trip and mismatched borrowed snow gear riding this heavy piece of equipment for the first time ever.

And that was the day we realized that my family are actually the new cast members of Duck Dynasty.



 You can see Uncle Si in the background.

 The thing was, snowmobiling was awesome and so much fun but it was also just so beautiful. Everything completely covered. God is so good.
 The Ritz, no really the Ritz.
 And it was all fun and great until they got stuck in an unknown sewer pit? It was funny but scary but funny in the after effects. Get my gist?
But it ended well. Thanks for a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment