Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Christmas time in the Suburbs

A riveting selection of pictures detailing the remainder of my two month delayed Christmas Break. 
((when I enlarge these pictures they get blurry 
so squint your eyes to see the small ones and scroll and scroll and scroll some more))

Real Life Love Actually: Welcome Torey Edition
4 seesters; the actual greatest. Happy New Years Eve from Torey's obnoxious sweater.
And I finally got to see my Maid of Honor after her semester abroad, way, way, way too far away.
Happy Christmas. My family liked to remind me that it was my last as a Magee, freaky fast.


My girls and my barn. Are you excited for August 9th? Are you jealous of my best friends? Do you wish you had their curly hair? Me too.


Finally, Tim was initiated into the family when his car became a water delivery vehicle. Welcome Tim, glad to have ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment