Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Only the Beginning

Friends. It is almost March and now I will wrap up the posts of Christmas break. I feel as if I have been binge blogging but I still have a long way to go. Like super long. So lets go back in time to December 2013. Are you with me? Awesome.

Tim and I were invited to a wedding. The first of what I believe to be a marathon of these Sacraments at this phase of our life. So during the Christmas season, we drove across the state to attend the marriage of Greg and Hanna. It was beautiful. I did a summer of mission with Greg and had the privilege of knowing Hanna through him. The wedding ceremony was so beautiful and they did a truly fantastic job of keeping true the meaning of the Sacrament. And they were able to make that a reality for all those gathered. We were all called into participation of this special day and it meant so much as it was such a spiritual enrichment for all of us, so thank you for letting us partake.
The church was beautifully decorated for Christmas.
And this was our view on the ride to the reception. Most people don't have an appreciation for wide open space but spend a bit of time in rural Midwest and you we begin to see beauty differently.
My date for the evening and many more Receptions to follow I'm sure.
We also had Michael and Lara in our car pool. It was a grand ole time let me tell you.



Love, love, love it and hope you do too. Now lets move on to the year 2014. Better late than never, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment