Sunday, August 4, 2013

One Fine Sunday

Last Sunday Ryan and I had access to a car (rare) and decided to be exciting and spice it up a little (extrememly rare). So we decided to go to mass NOT on campus, I know right? This is life on the edge people, soak it up. So we went to St. Joes on Capitol Hill (Thanks Kate!) And they have such a welcoming Young Adult group that invited us to brunch, and who were we to say no? I mean, we had a car.

So we went to a place in NE DC called Union Market. I was told it is similar to Chelsea Market in New York, but I've never been so I am not going to be the judge of that.




Either Way, it was a great place with local foods and lots of other things I could never afford. A girl can dream.

Followed by an eventful afternoon at the Nats game.

Soooooooooo DC. I know.

And Dear Lord, I might be cheap but there is no cost that will keep me from a concession stand Hot Dog.

And Ryan caught a shirt; stole it right out of some little kids grip. Not really, but sort of.

They planned this right? They totally planned this.

It made for quite an eventful day. Not as much sun as I was banking on, lets be real, no tan at all for me (do you not see the covering above us?) but I was with the best of people so who am I to complain about such vanities as a summer bronze tone?

No comments:

Post a Comment