Monday, February 1, 2016

Gemma- 4 Months

She's four months and she's too big. Tim and I keep gushing about how proud we are of her huge accomplishments (because for a baby finding your thumb, sticking out your tongue, and sucking on your toes are what you work for in life) but I've got to be a stereotypical mom blog and complain about it going too quickly or else they take my mom blog card away so...
 She was pretty concerned about the flash...
 So I invested in dads help to get a smiley baby in my amateur photo shoot. I used a stool and a white back drop but it's really just an unmade bed and auto settings.
 Gemma's fourth month was a fun one. She found her feet and never let go. 
 She loves more than anything to be naked, our little immodest bubs.
 Dad has taken to calling her tons of fun things as a take off her original nick name of bubba. She will answer to Mrs. Bubberstien, Gemma Brig, Gemma Von Bubberschmidt, the Lady von Bubbers, etc. I just stick to Boogers or princess. All things classy for our little lady.
 She's incredibly long but the rolls are coming. The hair is also making a comeback.
 If you sing she'll join you. Unless you make her lay on her tummy, which she still hates.
 But she is such a happy little bubs. And for the size comparison I promised:
It's crazy that it's been a year since we started making the news of Gemma public. I can't believe it's already been that long since this little girl changed our lives. But also how has this only been a year? Hasn't she always been here?
 Did I sufficiently earn my mom blog card?

No comments:

Post a Comment