Saturday, January 30, 2016

Gemma- 3 Months

I guess now that Gemma is 4 months old, we should post her 3 month update?
 At three months Gemma was a chatty Kathy. She would talk and engage and want to be where all the action was. Our little extrovert loves facing out so as not to miss anything.
 She's such a happy baby except for 4am when she's still waking mom up religiously. She sleeps through mass every week and is awake way earlier than I'd like her to be.
 She loves time on her back to kick and stretch and play and it's been perfect for face timing all our out of town family. 
 And the cutest milestone is that she discovered her hands! 
Gemma Brigid, 3 Months old the day after Christmas 2015. Which means that today I plan to take her 4 month pictures (4 days after the fact) and I'll post them tomorrow. I'll include a fun size comparison then. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment