Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas Pictures

My mom is big on the Christmas cards. And by that I mean that she puts a lot of thought and effort into them and not at all that they get out on time every year. That said, she is always thinking about them and anytime the whole family is gathered she is sure to get a picture so the card has options.
And then my brother solidified his role as number one in her heart by proposing to Christine. Not only is she sweet, funny, and completely perfect at keeping him in line, she's an extremely talented photographer. So Christine took some great pictures for next years Christmas card, here's to planning ahead.
Merry Christmas! Love, 7KidsPlus
The original 7 with a Murphy photobomb.
No one needs to know that this was a picture amidst a scream fest. I learned from Christine to just keep snapping and one of them might look remotely happy and you can delete the other 184 later.
I got her to snap a few of the Kenney clan of Magee's as well.

4 Generations
And then we had a few Gemma photo shoots over the two days. I seriously think she took upwards of 500 pictures but you'll see it was all worth it.
I splurged on Gemma's Christmas dress, the only real item of clothing I've bought her so far, and was so excited to get some nice and so quintessentially Gemma pictures with it.
The dimples are coming and I am so excited that she got that from her dad.
Some of the first pictures we have of Gemma are in this headband at the hospital. It's fun to pull it out again now that it fits better and she is such a happy baby model.
I am so lucky to be gaining a sister this summer and am forever grateful for these pictures of our sweet girl. For more from Christine you should visit her blog. If you are in the West Palm, FL area you should book her for sure. And for more pictures of Gemma and photo tips and tricks from Christine see this post.

1 comment: