Monday, February 8, 2016

Kyle and Alejandra

I love weddings and family weddings are even better. It's so great to party all night with loads of extended family members all because we added another to our number. And with the beautiful sacrament they celebrated we are so glad that Kyle added Alejandra to our mix.
And that they provided a great excuse for a California family reunion.
The classiest couple getting ready for the family photo... I had to wear a dress I could nurse in and Gemma *literally* pooped all down Tim's jacket necessitating the sweater cover-up.
And here we are: the Evanston Kenneys, the Weissbergs (to-be), the California Kenneys, the Boston Kenneys, and the Memphis Kenneys. It'll be so fun to use this picture as a base and see how we grow to fill the frame over the next ten years or so.
And photo-bombed ever so subtly. 
Have you ever met a Grandma who loves her Gemma down by the bay!
I don't think I really realized how difficult is would be to raise our daughter away from family. When I say we FaceTime the grandparents every day I mean it might even be twice a day. I think if we were living in the same town I would be the kind of daughter-in-law to just show up unannounced... frequently.
Great Grandma Lois got to met our not-so-photogenic Gemma.
Which required a generations picture.
Owen may have put Gemma to sleep and ran off with her...
But of course let's not forget the reason for the celebration, a beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing you day with us!

1 comment:

  1. The poop incident/sweater cover-up is sadly hilarious! Oh the life of a parent! Haha! Looks like so much fun though! I need to find us a wedding to go to stat... :)

    ReplyDelete