Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Girls Only Parties

Continuing right along with baby showers... Here's one representing my South Bend crew.

Thanks to everyone for coming, especially so last minute and celebrating the new addition to our Girls Nights. Thanks especially to Lady Kenney's Aunts and Nana who planned it.
Everyone contributed to building our little lady's library and it was such a good feeling to put so many classics on her shelf as soon as we got back to Boston.
The following images are just parts of my little scrapbook to document some wonderful women in my life who I love dearly and who make all sorts of last minute efforts to show my growing belly some love. Thank you, thank you. You can never really know just how much it means to me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous place, I just went here with someone. The Los Angeles venues were beautiful and spacious, the seats were comfortable and wide. From where I was sitting at least, the views were great. I think the music really did a great job of filling up the space.

    ReplyDelete