Saturday, May 2, 2015

House Reunion

It's a good life when friends become family. I cannot even begin to express what these people mean to me and the joy that was shared by their descent upon our city. We loved hosting them and exploring different parts of the city but perhaps even more we loved the hours spent just enjoying each others company. It is always great to go into Boston, but it was even better to play 4 on a couch or share meals that stretch out for hours. At the end of the day, the best of friends are the ones you don't need to entertain, the ones that help themselves to whatever in the kitchen, the ones who at the end of the day would be perfectly happy never leaving the house if it meant sharing stories and sharing life. And really these people are the best of friends. They constantly bring me joy in life and they lead me closer to Christ daily. This trip, it was so good to be really able to share Tim with them and them with Tim. 
(And judge me because they visited us for MLK weekend... before the snow.......)



Maybe some day I'll come through and caption this post a bit. But then again maybe not, it's fun to let the pictures tell the story. And it becomes like an inside post as in a "you had to be there" kind of thing...

1 comment:

  1. YES! That picture of the boys in Madewell kills me! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete