Sunday, May 4, 2014

To Be Official...

... Not as if I am assuming that anyone who reads my itty bitty blog here doesn't already know, but if I am documenting life to reflect back upon, I should include major life changes, right? Right. Or so I tell myself. And thus I tell you. 

In August 2014, Tim and I will be both getting married and moving to Boston. Boston is an interesting thing. We are both so happy, thrilled. But we are also realizing how huge of a change this will be for us. New England is truly a whole new world for a Midwestern couple like us. And it is looking like big city life will continue, at least for the next two years. So prepare yourself, best friends and followers, for two years of ranting and raving about culture shocks, city living, and many more tales of Tim and my crazy adventure further north. We have many friends from New England and/ or now living there which is so exciting and they are giving us lots of fun things to look forward to. If you want to add to that, we would so, so, so appreciate it! And also keep us in prayer because this is about to be a crazy time. Crazy cray. 

 I am excited, ready, and don't know what is going on all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment