Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Senior Week: Friends and Fans

If you've been around for awhile, or if you have stalked all in one sitting (looking at you Angela) you know that at the very beginning of this blog, Ryan and I went to a baseball game. If you remember we were big fans of the hot dogs, fans of the sport, and fans of the beer, but not fans of the prices.

Fast forward almost a year, and Ryan and I go to a baseball game when all those things are still true, but this time we are also fans of the team, so hoozah for that! And by fans of the team I mean that Ryan was born there so he likes to rep the apparel and my dad and brothers are die hard fans so do I watch baseball religiously? No. Can I name more than two players on the team? No. But do I know who to cheer for? You betcha.

So Baltimore, thanks for having us. We love Americas Pastime too.

Naturally, I took a picture of Ryan with his gear and sent it to my dad to assure that I had made the right kind of friends in college. 

When there is a rain delay, you are more than happy to be in the upper deck under an awning. And by the end of the night you would have never even known it rained at all.

STB brought up a good question. That initially one might laugh at, but don't worry Shan, I'm with you that it is not that crazy of a curiosity. If we had the field covered during the rain, why are we now watering the dirt? ;)

Now lets chat about the hot dogs. I love hot dogs, my favorite food. Now, there are some hot dogs that are better than others, but on a large scale I don't discriminate. All hot dogs are good by their nature. Because God said they were good. Now then, when would hot dogs be bad? Well, obviously when they forget who they were created to be and go against their nature. This is when bad enters. Bad hot dogs can only be from a lack of being, no hot dog can be created with evil within, only from a lack of creation. So, I say to you, I was served an objectively bad hot dog at Camden Yards, by the nature of it not being hot.

Now that I have weirded out anyone who ever stumbles upon this blog with my hot dog obsession mixing with Theology in a potential idolatry type of way, I'll close out with one more picture. Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment