Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Annapolis

Tim likes to take me on small day trips for my birthday. He know I love to explore a new (or new to him) town and try new foods. I tend to spend a lot of time on yelp, and the anticipation alone is a great gift! For my 25th birthday in October we went to Annapolis for the day, I have already been to Annapolis (college) but Tim hadn't and t was a great use of the day with Tim's dad visiting. 
We started with a lunch at Chick and Ruths for milk shakes and crab cakes, or in Gemma's case, pickles... And then we walked the city while wandering into and out of shops. The best thing is that Tim cannot hurry me along when it's my birthday. And we also meandered through the Naval Academy with an awkward outfit picture, you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment