Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fam Squad


 My fam squad came to visit me for my birthday a few weeks ago. The Magee's don't tend to do spontaneous so this short weekend was unreal. We are talking Lizzie and Ethan getting together, completely unexpected but a fan fave. It was so great that they came and I could not stop talking about it. 

So my birthday was 22, old but not but like old so it's weird. I don't know how I feel about it yet, give it a few more weeks. And my parents called me on Wednesday and said we are coming this weekend, are you too busy? Ummmm, NO! Hadn't seen 'em since June, all else could wait (including that ten page paper). They picked up my seester in Cincinnati on the way and it made for such a joyous 22 hours.

The Best.


Mads is rull into a movie, can you tell which one?



My momma loves IKEA, IKEA, IKEA! And we don't have one in the sprawling suburb in which I live, so come to DC and it gets thrown on the list imediamente. While there I got sentimental about Roma and our (Tim's) apartment dishware. Miss it, and him. Vino out of coffee mugs? I'd go back.


So the fam visiting was the best, I am so grateful and I love these people so much. Bah, now I want Thanksgiving to be yesterday so I could enjoy the joy.
My fave. Seriously.

(not pictured: the twins, mom has more pics but she's been in Ireland so I'll have to post them at another time. oh chwell)

P.S. fake Tim? I walked into the House for our community meal and was greeted by this thing. My community had made a birthday meal for me complete with all of my favorite things; hot dogs, three musketeers, double chocolate cake, and fake Tim. Then I sat next to him during dinner... freaking me out. what? you too? I thought I was the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment