Monday, November 4, 2013

1492

The long weekend started of like any other. No literally every weekend starts the same for these 9 people. Jersey party night, with the Popes too. (I mean Bene is clearly partying hard with us). I also seem to have a bad habit of standing between the two giants only to further the belief that I was meant to play an Oompa Loompa in Willy Wonka.


 And Saturday began ZipCar Adventures. Zoops for this blurry picture but the rest of my documentation  was pretty lame so bear with me.


Ultimately it was of the most unhealthy of days. But seriously ladies day turned into planning homes, second homes, apartments in the city, beach homes, lake homes, all sorts of homes we will never have and never be able to afford. So emotionally unhealthy, as if Pintrest went on steroids. But we loved it, duh.

Lo and Behold, we turn the corner to the exit and toward the ice cream *non-fat frozen yogurt* Ines had been craving since we made plans to go to Ikea and looky here. A GIANT HOT DOG IS STARING ME IN THE FACE. Hey-oh 50cents, hey-oh 50 cents.

Hot Dogs fo fifty cents. Clearly we both had two. I wasn't hungry but you can't beat these prices in Washington my friends, so if you make me I guess I'll eat two hot dogs, because HELLO they're hot dogs.

Ines: cute, adorable, mid-laugh, blog-worthy photo
Rylee: stares admiringly at hot dog.


And then Ines told me this was her first hot dog in over two years... Our friendship was seriously brought into question as is obvious by my habit to wear my emotions openly. Always.


The day was topped off by pumpkin chocolate chip cookies followed by a weekend of extreme laziness. Cookies, friends, and MK & A... it doesn't get much better.

It was another enthralling weekend here at My Life, My Sweetness, keep stopping by to get other important updates of the life of a college senior that we all know you can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment